This is a unique time for all of us. The concern around COVID-19 has impacted many of us in unexpected ways, and our hearts go out to our whole community. Seeing the willing changes and sacrifices our city is making brings us hope in this unfolding situation.
Just as healthcare workers are diligently finding ways to help any in need, we are making modifications to our daily processes, and we’re making sure we are diligently researching to be on the leading edge of food safety. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and guests – and as a restaurant group, we’re taking this situation very seriously.
Thankfully, we are in a business that is heavily monitored for cleanliness standards through the Health Department, but we wanted to share with you what we are doing beyond those standards in this sensitive time.
New Sanitation Protocols:
- -In addition to sanitizing tables, which is already required by the Health Department, chairs and booth seating will be sanitized upon a guest’s departure.
- -New hand sanitizers are now at all host stands for both guests and hosts – PLEASE feel free to utilize these before or after you dine.
- -We are sanitizing front of house door handles, computer screens and bar equipment handles every hour.
- -We have installed new hand sanitizers by the back door for delivery drivers.
- -Back door handles, entry pads, door handles, light switches, sink handles and equipment handles are being sanitized every two hours.
- -Any staff showing signs of sickness are not permitted to be at work, and our new staff insurance program offers Teledoc services for phone consultation. Staff are also not permitted to return to work without a doctor’s note.
You can read more HERE about what about what we – and other local businesses – are doing to go beyond standard measures and ensure we keep a healthy environment for guests and staff.
We ask our guests that if you are not feeling well, or if you have a cough or cold symptoms, please refrain from dining IN with us. We have great options for take out! We accept orders during our regularly scheduled hours – simply give us a call.
Thank you all for everything you’re doing to keep yourself healthy, and in being mindful of the wellness of others in our community. This needs to be a massive team effort. We are staying as nimble as we can and we will keep you all posted on how our business decisions evolve.
-Jeff & Jamie
Please email us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org